🔔 As you know, On March 31st, 2023, theEuropean Commission published the Delegated Regulation (EU) 2023/707 amending Regulation(EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP) as regards hazard classes and criteria for theclassification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures.
Thisamendment introduces the following hazard classes: 👇
- Presumed (Cat 1.)and Suspected (Cat.2) Endocrine disruptors (ED)
- Persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic (PBT)
- Very persistent and very bioaccumulative (vPvB),
- Persistent, mobile and toxic (PMT)
- Very persistent and very mobile (vPvM)
⏳ The newclassifications will come into force on May 1st, 2025 for substancesand on 1 May 1st, 2026 for mixtures. A transition period of eighteenmonths is foreseen for substances already on the market on May 1st, 2025and a transition period of two years is granted for mixtures already on themarket on May 1st, 2026.
👩💻 👨💻 Our team is already hard workingon this topic to make the transition as straightforward as possible for ourcustomers!